We want you to know that the health and safety of our clients and staff is top priority. As such, our goal is for all those who enter our doors to do so with the utmost peace of mind. That’s why we don’t simply aim to comply with CDC and New York State Department of Health standards— we aim to exceed them.
For your safety and ours, the entire SkinCenter staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment— including N95 masks, face shields, gloves and disposable booties. Staff will also have their temperatures taken before they enter the building.
We kindly ask that you assist us in guarding the well-being of all SkinCenter clients and staff by familiarizing yourself with the following in advance of your next appointment:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office from your car to check in. We will call you to let you know when we are ready for you to enter the building.
- No guests or children are permitted to attend throughout the duration of your appointment. Only you.
- Masks/facial coverings are required and must cover your mouth and nose. If you don’t have a mask, please inform us upon arrival so that we may provide one for you.
- Please be prepared to sanitize your hands upon entering our offices.
- Bring only essentials inside (keys, cell phone, wallet, etc.)
- Call to cancel your appointment if you experience any of the following:
- Fever of 100.4 or higher within the last 48 hours
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Recent exposure (within 2 weeks) to COVID-19
Thank you in advance for your compliance with the above. We look forward to serving you here at Westchester’s Best SkinCenter!