The holidays are here—and you know what that means! As always, we at Westchester’s Best SkinCenter believe the best gift you can give yourself or a loved one is the gift of confidence— because it’s a gift that keeps on giving! And with all the ups and downs of this year, there’s nothing more enjoyable than a beauty-boosting treatment in SkinCenter’s relaxing, spa-like atmosphere…
If you’re stumped on what to treat your loved one (or yourself) to this holiday season—we have great news. You don’t HAVE to choose! When you purchase a SkinCenter Gift Card, you’re gifting your loved one with the power to choose a treatment that works best for them. Simply purchase a gift card right from our website in any dollar amount and let us do the rest!
Unsure Which Treatment to Book This Holiday Season?
Don’t worry—we’ve got you covered. There’s a particular set of skin treatments that are best to receive in the cold winter months before Spring arrives. Below are four of Westchester’s favorite treatments to receive during the holidays, and a bit about each one!
Dermapen: Advanced Natural Collagen Induction Therapy – Skin Resurfacing Treatment
- Treats: Acne scarring, stretch marks, sunspots, , and other marks that life has left on your skin.
- Treatment areas: Nearly everywhere on the body, including delicate areas like the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- How it works: Dermapen leverages the body’s natural healing abilities to trigger collagen production in precisely targeted areas.
- Minimally invasive – Little downtime.
IPL: Photo-Rejuvenation with XEO Limelight
- Treats: A variety of benign skin conditions and signs of photo-aging such as uneven skin tone, brown spots, sunspots, freckles, and other blemishes and pigment issues.
- Treatment areas: Face, neck, chest, arms, hands and more.
- How it works: A cold gel is applied to the area followed by the smooth glass surface of the XEO laser. Pulses of light are applied, transforming to heat energy as they reach collagen beneath the skin’s surface.
- Noninvasive – Little downtime.
Laser Hair Removal with XEO Glide
- Treats: Even the most stubborn hair on all skin types.
- Treatment areas: Face (upper lip, cheeks, chin, sideburns & more) and Body (arms, legs, abdomen, breasts, underarms and back).
- How it works: Laser hair removal treatment targets hair where growth begins—in the follicle – and slows hair growth to keep your skin smooth and hair-free for long periods of time.
- Noninvasive – No downtime.
Chemical Peels: “The Secret to Perfect Skin”
- Treats: Safe, highly effective treatment for common skin imperfections, including acne, age spots, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, and blackheads.
- Treatment areas: Face and body
- How it works: Chemical peel treatment sloughs off the tired, outermost layer of skin and activates the layers below, causing increased production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. The result? Smoother, younger-looking skin that is firm, supple, and highly receptive to skin-rejuvenating products.
- Minimally-Invasive – Downtime depends on the strength of the peel.