Q: Does SkinCenter have a Rewards program?
A: Yes! For every dollar spent, SkinCenter patients will earn 1 point that can be redeemed for savings up to $300.
Q: Can I refer a friend?
A: Referral of friends is greatly appreciated & considered the highest compliment for us at SkinCenter. To show our appreciation, when you refer a friend who spends $375 or more, you will be awarded 1,000 SkinCenter Rewards points, and the friend you referred will receive points for what they spent on their treatment as well as an additional 500 bonus points to start them off right!
Q: What is Alle & do you participate with that program?
A: Alle is a patient rewards program offered by the manufacturer to patients who use Botox, Juvederm, Voluma or Kybella. For every 100 points earned, you can redeem $10 off your treatment.
Q: What is Aspire & do you participate with that program?
A: Aspire is a patient rewards program offered by the manufacturer to patients who use Dysport, any Restylane product or Sculptra. Become a member, and your benefits begin with savings of up to $60 on your first qualifying treatment! After that, continue to earn points for extra savings that can be redeemed at checkout.
Q: Does SkinCenter offer financing options?
A: Yes, SkinCenter offers an interest free financing option through CareCredit. Applications can be completed in advance through their website or right in our office.
Q: Office hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9am-5pm
Q: Do you offer Gift Cards?
A: Yes. SkinCenter gift cards can be purchased on our website or when you visit us in our office.
Q: Do you have parking?
A: Yes, SkinCenter is a stand-alone building that offers free parking just outside our door.
Q: What methods of payment does SkinCenter accept?
A: SkinCenter accepts all methods of payment which includes cash, check, all major credit cards and CareCredit.
Q: What Skin Care lines does SkinCenter carry?
Q: Does SkinCenter charge for their consultations?
A: No, SkinCenter offers complimentary consultations to all of our new and existing patients.
Q: What is Your Procedure for COVID-19 Precautions?
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office from your car to check in. We will call you to let you know when we are ready for you to enter the building.
- No guests or children are permitted to attend throughout the duration of your appointment. Only you.
- Masks/facial coverings are required and must cover your mouth and nose. If you don’t have a mask, please inform us upon arrival so that we may provide one for you.
- Please be prepared to sanitize your hands upon entering our offices.
- Bring only essentials inside (keys, cell phone, wallet, etc.)
- Call to cancel your appointment if you experience any of the following:
- Fever of 100.4 or higher within the last 48 hours
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Recent exposure (within 2 weeks) to COVID-19