Did You Know? September is Skin Care Awareness Month!
After a summer full of fun in the sun (and perhaps a few too many margaritas — olé), we like to think of September as a fresh start for our skin. It’s a time to give your complexion the essential care it’s been craving. Hit the “reset” button on your skin with these Westchester back-to-school beauty treatments and post-summer pampering cures!
Zero-Downtime Post-Summer Pampering
Some of the best skin care treatments can be performed right here at our Westchester office at the same time as your lunch hour. Prep your complexion just in time for school with these zero downtime treatments from SkinCenter:
- Facials for anti-aging, deep cleansing, skin rejuvenation, and more
- Dermaplaning for smoother, healthier skin
- Chemical Peels for clear, youthful skin that glows from within
- Microdermabrasion to remove sun-damaged skin cells and reveal a radiant complexion
- XEO laser treatment for sun damage, brown spots, uneven skin tone, spider veins, hair removal, adult acne, acne scars, and more.
- Injectable neuromodulators including Botox, Dysport, Jeuveau, and Xeomin
Back to School Skin Care Products
Our Westchester clients are the first to admit that when their skin is sending out an SOS, they turn to SkinCenter to improve their skin’s integrity with a bit of skincare science! Our SkinCeuticals and Neocutis products will nurture your skin back to life after a long, hot summer. Learn more about our products here, or simply stop into our conveniently located Hartsdale office to have us find the just-right products for your skin’s unique needs!
Contact SkinCenter today and start your September off with glowing, radiant, and most importantly, healthy skin!
Skin Care Tips
Tags: Best of Westchester, best skincenter, Botox, Chemical Peels, Dermaplaning, Dysport, Facials, jeuveau, medical spa, Microdermabrasion, skin care tips, skin center westchester, SkinCenter, skincenter westchester, Westchester Skin Care, Xeo Laser, Xeomin